Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ANOTHER UPTOWN GIRL

I really love the Uptown Girl stamps from Stamping Bella...the only thing is they are really big so the cards I am making with them tend to be....really big! This card size is 6" x 6", the last one I posted was 4 1/2" x 6"...at least I have envelopes that will fit the cards!

I used this stamp (Posh has a Present) to make a birthday card for my aunt in Germany...I might try again and see if I can make it work on a standard size card...I know it is "do-able"(is that a word??) 'cause I just got a card in the mail from my friend Dana (THANK YOU DANA!!!) she used an uptown girl as well but her card is a standard size and is super cute!!!

I used my new SAB DP from SU...I am in love with this stuff...I have about 5 packages so it should last me for a bit. It took me a while to figure out my layout (next time I'll just find a sketch to follow) but I really like how it turned out. The colours are all SU...Peach parfait, lucky limeade, calypso coral and poolparty. I coloured the image with copics and paper pieced the dress. I added some glitter dots from Stamping Bella and used my stardust pen to go over the shoes and make them sparkly. I love how this card turned out...I'm not sure I can give it away..LOL!!

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back in the blogosphere! I loved all of your posts and the great cards..I will be visiting more often now..you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it made it!! Miche this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete