Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yet another one...

When I made my get well card yesterday, I came across this stamp that I have had for ages but never inked up...there are a lot of those!! Anyway, I bought this one from Stamping Bella (it is one of Mo Manning's images...I love all of the Mo Manning stuff) 'cause it totally reminded me of my kids and the way they used to drag our cat around when they were little...come to think of it, they still do.I coloured in the image with copics and matched up my colours to go with my Basic Grey-Olivia paper. I've had the paper for a while and finally decided to use it...probably mostly 'cause it was on the top of my paper mountain. I couldn't resist making the cat look like Snuffy...our Flame Point Himalayan and the girl kinda sorta looks like Jess...except she had curls when she was little. I inked the edges of the image with a dauber and kiwi kiss ink and then outlined the oval with glitter. The gems are from Kaiser craft and I added some crystal effects to the bottle to give it dimension. Now if Mo comes up with a boy and a cat and the cat is being held (dragged I should say) upside down...it would be perfect for Jordan...Good thing Snuffy is super tolerant!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww what a cutie:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought of your kids even before you mentioned it in your post!!! Gotta love it when art imitates life!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute - I think I used to carry our cat around like that when I was little :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you chose Michelle! Nice to know you are using your mountain..I have started as well!!

    ReplyDelete