Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Productive Day...

Every once in a while I have a day where I feel like I actually accomplished something...today was one of those days!! I managed to get the kids on the bus with lunches made, 3 loads of laundry, a double batch of banana bread (which will last a day and a half...LOL) and dinner. I even managed to get a card made (I did it while the banana bread was baking).

I used another stamp that hadn't seen ink and paired it up with an SU sentiment that retired some time ago. I coloured the image to match my patterned paper (yes stripes again!). The background layer is soft sky stamped with soft sky ink and "happy birthday". I layered the image on tangerine tango and added some raspberry baubles. The card was quick to make so I made a bunch...always good to have on hand with all the parties the kids go to! Instead of using the sentiment that came with the stamp, I used this one...it just seemed to go so perfectly!!




thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! I'm with you, I never tire of stripes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Michelle! Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete