Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Janet

Welcome to the birthday blog hop for Janet!! If you've come here from Anita's blog, you are in the right place...if you just happened by, go to Karen's blog and start from the beginning!!


A few of us have put together cards to celebrate Janet Rossi's birthday...I used giftabella and coloured her in to match the papers I chose. Seeing as my papers were covered in polka dots, I ran my background piece through the big shot using one of my sizzix polka dot folders (medium I think) and added some diamond ice baubles...'cause they're round too you know! Although you can't see it...the inside is stamped with "Have a fantabulous day".

The next person on this hop is Anne so go check out what she has made for Janet...and don't forget to hop over to Janet's blog and wish her a fantabulous day!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. awwwwwww what a super card! thanks so much miche!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the circles on this fun creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet - love the circles to match the polka dots; I might have to find that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I think I see purple...Janet must love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love the glass embellishments - they really finish off the look!

    ReplyDelete