Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This was fun...

I love this little monster stamp from Stamping Bella...I use it all the time but I always use it for "boy" birthday cards. My daughter was in a grumpy mood this morning so I told her she was being a monster...which got me thinking about this stamp and how it might be fun to make a girl's bday card with it...so I did!!

I used my new MME paper (yes, I'm guilty of buying more paper) I love the colours in the new line but I was really good only bought one (instead of my usual 4-5) of each pattern. I decided to use my label nesties (not sure what #) since they haven't been used in a while and they fit the image perfectly. The colouring and layers were coordinated with the patterned paper...I stamped Happy Birthday across my base layer and pierced around my cutouts. I added some lime baubles along the top and bottom and coloured over the balloon with my clear glaze pen.

Off to round up the kids from tobogganing and make them eat dinner...
Thanks for having a look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment