Thursday, February 4, 2010

Running out the door..

But before I do I have a quick post for today. I was flipping through my stamps looking for one I could use to make a book mark for Jessie...and came across this one. The set is I {heart} books from MFT and it has a really cute little "bookworm" that I will use to make the book mark...but in the mean time I put this card together.

I found some striped paper that had some bright colours in it so I decided to try it out...I don't tend to go bright so this is a switch for me. The layers are coordinated to match the paper as is the colouring in the image. I stamped the sentiment (from the same set) at the bottom of the pink carnation paper and then ran it through my BS using my dots embossing folder. The image itself is layered on a Bermuda Bay scallop oval...I just picked up the oval die set at my LSS yesterday...so of course I had to use it!!

Now I'm out the door and running around like crazy before I pick up the kids to go to swim practice...

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours! I adore bright colours so this is right up my alley! Oh, the image is cute too :)!

    ReplyDelete