Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Christmas card...


for the monthI totally cased the card my friend Karen made the other day...hers looked so good I decided to try it too!!

I decided to use my Bella "minty coffee" and some patterned paper I have from a stack a friend gave me. I coloured to match the paper and added some glitter and glaze all over the image. I used my nesties (one of the label ones) to cut out the square and pierced around the circle in the corners. I finished it by adding some $ store gems along the inside borders of the patterned paper. This was a great fast card to make...15 minutes from start to finish...which leaves me enough time to have dinner ready for when the munchkins get home..Yay me!!

Thanks for stopping by to look!!

2 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS Miche!!! Yay you...one more Christmas card checked off next year's list. :)

    ReplyDelete