Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's day...

Well almost anyway...it is for the kids at school though so I was madly making little treat pouches for them to bring in for their classmates...it was a close call but I did mangage to get them all done!

I also managed to make another card for Bellariffic Fridays...the theme was anything valentines so of course I had the perfect excuse to ink up Olivia...and use my new sewing machine!!! The sewing gets a little easier (and straighter, but not much...LOL) the more you do it. I found some polkadot paper (Crate designs I think) and coloured in the image to match. the background layer is celery which I put through the BS to add some texture. I finished it off with some satin ribbon and some diamond ice baubles...I think I'll give this one to Jessie for Valentine's Day
Make sure you check out the other submissions on Bloggabella today!!
Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. She's sweet Miche. LOVE the texture background you used! Which one is it? You're much braver than me.....I'm scared of the sewing machine! :)

    ReplyDelete