Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Plan...

So this year at Christmas I came up Waaaaay short on my Christmas cards... I thought I had tons but turns out I was wrong...so I have a plan...I am going to make a Christmas card (x 5) a month for the next 12...that way I'll have at least 60 and hopefully won't run short again!

I loved this weeks Mojo sketch so I decided to use it for the layout of my first card...and yes I did make 5 of these!! I re-discovered my laundry line paper (I have piles of it) so I used it with some coordinating colours. The stamp is from my fav place and has never been inked...it worked well with the oval shape in the sketch so I decided to use it. The only thing I didn't have was a scalloped oval to layer with...it is now on my massive list of "things I need".


Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment