Friday, January 29, 2010

It's a Bella Submission

or not...It has been a looooong time since I've made a card for Bellariffic Fridays!! The theme this week is birthdays and since I need one for Jessie (now I have 2!!) I figured I'd ink up my brand new (well new for me!!) Valentina stamp. I know she is meant more for valentines day but I figured she would work just as well for a birthday card. So now you want to know why not....I totally forgot to send it to Em...but at least you get to see it...LOL

I used up some of my Tinkering ink patterned paper (yes stripes again...LOL) and cut out a circle then trimmed it down. I ran my base layer through the BS using the cuttlebug swiss dots folder...it's my goto background when I don't know what to do. The sentiment is stamped with an old CTMH set that I don't use often enough...this one fit perfectly with my oval punches. I finished it off with some celery satin ribbon and some pearl baubles at the top and bottom of the card.

I'll let Jessie decide which card she wants to use..

Don't forget to check out Blogabella for all of todays submissions!!

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. Love the card (as usual!)...how is the prep for Sunday coming along? Can't wait...how would you like to become my upline?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miche this is so cute what a great birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I opened your post I was like "but I didn't this one on Em's blog"...now I understand. So glad you posted it here though because she's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete