Thursday, December 3, 2009

Time to clean out!!

I sat down today to make a card...I've been wanting to make one with my circle snowman from Stamping Bella...ever since my friend Elaine gave it to me (she had two by accident!!).



I knew exactly which paper I wanted to use, I saw a neat layout in Cardmakers magazine and wanted to try it...well an hour later I finally had my card. The card itself only took about 15 minutes to make...finding the Reminisce paper I KNEW I had took up the rest of the time. I ended up changing the layout 'cause it wasn't working for me. I wanted this paper in particular since it is double sided with the stripes on one side and then the circles (which I punched and layered) on the other.

So the finished card ended up totally different than what I expected but at least I found my paper..LOL. Now I am going to go organize my Mountain and remind myself what other paper I have!!





Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this snowman circle and the papers were definitely worth hunting for!!!!

    ReplyDelete