Friday, November 20, 2009

Phew!!

It has been a busy week...and still is. I have to go run a gajillion (love that word!!) errands today and the weekend will be full of running around too. At least I got my card made for the second birthday my son has tomorrow, so I can scratch that off my to do list.

I used an image I stamped (ages ago) and never got around to using. I don't actually own any of the Magnolia stamps...but my friend Pat does so she let me stamp a bunch. I kept the layout simple and just used some baubles and a bow for embellishment. I tried to keep the colours coordinated but I didn't feel like digging through piles so they aren't quite perfect.
I wasn't thinking when I stamped all the images and put them too close together...it makes it hard to use any dies around the image so I have to keep them square...otherwise I would have used my label die on this one to make it stand out a little more...oh well...live and learn!!


Off to go do my errands...thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment