Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's a Mojo Sketch

I have been wanting to do the Mojo sketch challenges for ages...I finally found the time last night!! I used one of my MFT (Baby it's cold outside) sets for this one and of course still using up old paper..This patterned paper is another relic from my stash from Daisy Bucket Designs - Wrapped Wishes line (about 3 years old..LOL).

The base layer is DCWV olive paper and I used a celery colour to paper piece the jacket. I coloured the rest of her with copics and used my scribbles 3D glitter paint to do the tops of her boots. The snowman is covered with glitter and I added a little to the ground. The snowflake is made of 3 individual flakes (2 punched and one sizzix die) held together with a pink brad. I added 3 hot pink glitter dots (as per the sketch layout) and now I just need to figure out what sentiment I want to use inside...Not at all your typical Christmas colours but very sparkly and fun.


Thanks for stopping by to look.

4 comments:

  1. you know my hubby is wishing it was cold outside instead of a warm fall! Great to see you stamping between running with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love those colours for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG purple and green are my favourite combo. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete