Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm on a roll...

Seriously, don't laugh...two days is a roll for me!!

I took some time last night to make some card gift sets...I'm thinking the teachers may be getting these for Christmas. Once I had my layout figured out they went really fast...I made all 3 sets in under an hour...each set has 6 cards with assorted sentiments inside. I probably should have taken a picture of each card before I packaged them...the plastic doesn't photograph well.

All of the cards are the same, the only thing I changed was the colour I sponged on to each flower...I coordinated to match the card stock I used. I also added some dazzling diamonds to each flower using my quickie glue pen...that doesn't show either.

I'm hoping I can go for three in a row so you just might see something tomorrow too...of course it will depend on the kiddies and how quickly I can get them into bed after swim practice...and of course...Grey's Anatomy!!!!



Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment