Friday, September 25, 2009

Time off for Good Behaviour...

Yup, I gave myself some time off...I got a ton of stuff done yesterday (you know...house cleaning) so I decided I deserved a break...actually I took two!!

I made a card in the middle of the day...well it closer to the end of the day but my day went to 12pm last night so it was kinda the middle...LOL and my second break was to watch the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy...I LOVE that show!! The only bummer is that I missed the first 20 minutes...The kids have swim practice on Thursday nights so by the time they are in bed it is after 9:00
I'm so excited with my card today (you know..the one I made yesterday)..I used one of the new releases from Stamping Bella (did you see them all...they are fantastic!!!) I also used a set that I have had for weeks but haven't used (no time ya know...) from Taylored Expressions.

Okay, okay, enough babbling..on with the card!! I used Betty Bookworm ( one of the gajillion new releases...seriously, there are a ton!!) and paired her up with a sentiment from the "the Places you'll go" set. This set is amazing...I love Dr.Seuss and there are a bunch of quotes from his book "Oh, the Places You'll Go" as well as a few others (they're good too!!). My friend Nancy designed the set for Taylor and I think it is amazing...I just can't wait to use the other sentiments!! I coloured in the image and layered it on SU's chocolate chip, the background is pink passion and certainly celery and a piece of striped (I love my stripes) paper from Memory Keepers-Tiffany's Line. I pierced around the edge of the card and added the sentiment to the bottom. I used 6 hot pink crackle dots to finish it off.

I guess I was feeling a little chatty today....Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. Miche this is so sweet; I love that image & I must ink mine up sooner then later! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete