Thursday, September 24, 2009

I WISH....

I could claim credit for the beautiful card I'm showing you today...but I can't...I can claim credit for having wonderfully talented friends though!!!

This card is the one Dana made me for my Birthday (hand delivered at Bellaland)...I posted a link to the one Karen made me in my Birthday post on Sept 17th (so go check it out if you haven't)...I've been waiting for Dana to post this one but she hasn't yet so I'm doing it!!

I might have posted it sooner but in all the excitement I left my cards and couple of other things at the store. Ryan (he's such a sweetie!!) mailed them out to me...they finally arrived yesterday so I can get on with the posting!!

Thanks for looking...even though all the credit goes to Dana on this one

No comments:

Post a Comment