Monday, September 28, 2009

How about a Fella...

I always tend to make "girlie" cards so I never have a "guy" card around when I need it...not that I need that many but better to be prepared... I made a bunch of fellas so I would have them on hand..this one is on it's way to Germany so I even wrote the word "beer" in german...although seriously, I think a case of beer speaks for itself..no explanation needed!!

I stamped the image with Mementos black and coloured in with my copics...still trying to use up scraps I have lying around so this is an old piece from the Wild Asparagus line...I still love this paper (and although this was a scrap, I probably have 10 more sheets of the same pattern...just in case ya know...LOL).

The layers are SU's River Rock and Blue bayou (both retired) and I found some brads in my massive bin of embellishments (have I mentioned I collect those too..) that match the river rock perfectly!!

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment