Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel...

No, not me...I did that 13 years ago!! A friend asked me to make a wedding card for her and specifically requested a Bella.

I stamped the image and coloured my fella in with copics...then I stamped it again on sugared paper with stazon and cut out the dress for Bella. I popped it up to make it look fuller and layered it on some metallic gold paper. I ran a piece of shimmery white paper through my Big shot and layered it on gold as well. Some ribbon and string of pearl baubles in the corners and I was done.
You may have noticed I no longer post links to Stamping Bella and other stores where I buy some of my supplies...as a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! I am not allowed to link to any direct competitors...even on my own personal blog...so I won't...but if you ever have a question all you have to do is ask and I will gladly tell you!!!
Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment