Thursday, August 27, 2009

I did it...

I made a card last night....woo hoo!!! Hope you aren't all falling off your chairs 'cause you are actually seeing a post mid-week! Seriously though, it has been one crazy summer...that being said I can't believe it is almost over.

We had tons of running around this week, Jordan is getting 6 teeth pulled on the Sept 1st so we have to get a pre-op physical done, go to the oral surgeon and to the hospital for a pre-op appointment. The oral surgeon is doing it at the hospital because of his age...so far things are going well...Jordan can't wait to have all those teeth to put under his pillow for the tooth fairy...

Last week I asked my Mom to take the kids for 1 hour just so I could have a bit of time to get a coffee and check out my local scrapbooking store...she did, and I did...I even bumped into a good friend there (Hi Sareeta!!) and of course bought tons of paper!! I love the MME laundry line paper and they are clearing it out so of course I had to buy a lot...and I really do mean a lot!!!

Anyway...on to the card...I used Charlotte Ketto for my Image and coloured her in. I used up some scraps of green that I had with SU's Blush Blossom and Almost Amethyst. I used a 1/2 circle of the laundry line paper I picked up and just kinda put the card together. I like the way it turned out but I'm not sure I like the way sentiment looks on the bottom...I may have to play with that a bit...

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment: