Thursday, August 6, 2009

Art Camp...

So Jessie is in Art Camp this week...I tried to find something for Jordan but there wasn't anything he was interested in. As much as they fight, he is a little lost without her...especially with all of our neighbours away.

The art camp is pretty cool though...Jessie is learning shading and all kinds of drawing and painting techniques...hmmm maybe I should sign up...or have her teach me..LOL.

Yesterday was AWESOME...I met my friends Karen and Nancy for coffee..I only had an hour (which became an hour and a half) it's amazing how time flies when you are with friends!! The time went by sooo quickly and all we were doing was sitting and chatting...It was FANTASTIC!!

Anyway...on to my card...I made this last week but haven't had time to post it...a friend of mine is going through a rough time so I made it for her...I showed it to my Mom and now she wants one for her friend too!

I used the funky clothesline from Stamping Bella and coloured in with copics and layered it with some scraps I had kicking around. I don't know what made me go for red and purple but it ended up looking pretty good. The sentiment is from an old SU set I have called Mini Mates. I tied some purple silk ribbon around the real red piece and added some diamond ice baubles across the top.

Thanks for looking....

2 comments:

  1. Miche this is super sweet I am sure your friend will appreciate it - wish I could have had coffee with you girls, maybe in sept?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Miche! It was SO great to see you on Wed. Big hugs!!! Oh, and I'm up for a shading lesson from Jessie when I'm there next time! :)

    ReplyDelete