Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's challenge day....

Both in card making and in keeping my sanity!!
At one point today I had 10 kids in my house..now I'm down to 6 but man do they make a lot of noise....and the bickering...I thought my two were bad..LOL!!!
Anyway, this week the challenge on the Corrosive Challenge Blog was anything to do with dogs...I don't have anything to do with dogs..so I don't have any dog stamps. I had to make do with "I wish I looked so good on a bikeabella" there is a little doggie in the basket.

I also have to confess I made this card a while ago (and posted it I think) but with all the birthday cards and my stamp club meeting tonight I didn't have time to come up with a new one...I'm glad I had this in my box!!

so go on over to Janet's blog and check out the cards and play along!!


hope your Sunday is quieter than mine!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your card, great image and I love the colours you've chosen :o)

    ReplyDelete