Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthdays, Brithdays, Birthdays...

In the next two weeks my kids have 6 parties to go to...Jordan had one this past weekend so I quickly made a card...really quickly...I only had about 10 minutes before we had to leave.

We were super busy last week...took the kids to Niagara Falls for a couple of days and got waterlogged in the Fallsview waterpark...we also went to see the movie UP (I'm such a sap, I cried...) and we went to the ROM to see the dead sea scroll exhibit (and the dinosaurs of course!!) If you are thinking of going...it is FANTASTIC, although the kids preferred the dinosaurs and the bat cave...LOL!!

Anyway, my point in telling you this is so you'll realize that I really didn't have time to make the b-day card sooner...and now those of you who know me...are thinking that I probably wouldn't have made it any sooner anyway...Yeah, you're probably right..GRIN!!

So I used SuperTyler from Stamping Bella for this one (my boy selections are limited!!) and since I didn't have time to participate in Bellariffic Friday I decided to use the sketch for that challenge.
The lighting was REALLY BAD when I took the picture so the card has a blueish hue...but it looked much better IRL so it's ok!!
I coloured with copics and used SU's Brocade Blue, Garden Green and Real red for my layers. The sentiment is also from stamping Bella and inside the card I stamped "Have a Super Birthday". The patterned paper is Little Yellow Bicycle - Baby Safari...and of course some dots...'cause I love dots.
Stay tuned for lots more birthday cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment