Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Back....

Well sort of...did you miss me?? I certainly missed having the time to stamp and post my pictures here!! It has been a looooong couple of weeks. My schedule is still pretty crazy but one of my committments is finished so I should have a little bit more time...

I actually made this card last week for the Bellariffic Fridays challenge, it is the only card I have made in two weeks...sooooo depressing!!!
For the challenge we had to use gold and bling....I don't use gold much so it was tough trying to figure things out...but I managed!!

I used Hitchedafellabella from stamping Bella. I used my CB swirls folder to emboss some vellum and then embossed gold splatters using one of the stamps from SU's Itty Bitty Backgrounds set. I coloured in my fella using a grey marker and paper pieced Bella's dress with shimmery gold cardstock. I layered the card with the shimmery gold and added four pearl baubles at the corners of the image. I think that explains everything...it was so long ago I forget all the steps!!

Thanks for looking....at least you had something to see this time...Now I'm off to make lunches and get the kids to school. It is show & Tell so my son has decided he wants to bring in his Hamster...gotta clean the cage first!!LOL

2 comments:

  1. YES...I did miss you!!! I was wondering what you've been up to. Great job with this Bellarific challenge...such a darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card! glad you are back!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete