Thursday, May 7, 2009

I WILL SURVIVE!!!

This is my mantra for the next few weeks....I am only half way through my first week of our insane schedule and I'm already exhausted!! If I'm lucky enough to find time to stamp I am over the moon...I did today (feeling guilty every minute of the 15 minute break I took)...I justified it 'cause Jessie has a bday party on the weekend so I had to make a card...shhhh don't tell anyone that I already had about 20 that would have been suitable...GRIN!!

So I made this card today...literally, it took me 15 minutes...I had the layout in my head so it was just a question of colouring...I used copics so it went really fast. I used my other Penny Black stamp and decided that these images look better on a larger card...this one is 5 x 5. I used up bits and pieces and just coloured to match my papers. I added some ribbon tied to a circle clip and 4 oyster baubles (one in each corner) to the card...voila...nice and easy.

Ok..so much for my breather...I'm diving back into the chaos...I'll let you know when I re-surface...LOL


have a GREAT day!!!

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww what a great card!! Hope things settle down a bit! lol
    hugs

    ReplyDelete