Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Monday!!

The day couldn't be better!! I was up early and got a load of laundry going while the kids got ready for school...lunches got packed, agendas signed and library books were easy to find (for once!!). I met a good friend for coffee and on my way home stopped to see if I could find any mistint paint cans so we can re-paint our barn...loooong overdue!! I struck gold (actually red) and found 5 gallons of various shades of red that I can mix together and still have a "barn red" colour.
So now here I am taking a 10 minute break before I go out to work on the yard...It is way too nice to stay inside!!

I made this card for a friend of my Mom's...she is a real estate agent and just sold a house. She will use this to give the buyers at their house warming.

Of course "sellabella" was just perfect. I watercoloured her with my re-inkers and added some ribbon and champagne glitter dots for embellishment. I coloured to match the patterned paper (I know...stripes again...LOL)...I think it is basic grey but it was just a scrap so I'm not sure. I stamped the bottom piece of mellow moss cardstock with the Itty Bitty Backgrounds splatter from SU and though it doesn't really show in the picture, I used some crystal effects on the windows to make them look more like glass..


thanks for looking!!

1 comment: