Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time to Work

and no time to play...actually not quite true because my work is stamping...GRIN!!!! But I actually do have to do some work. I am teaching a 6 week course at my local seniors centre so I have to come up with 6 classes for them...The course will run once a week for 6 weeks and it starts in mid-April. I figure the best way to get people to sign up is to have samples available for them to see...so my goal is to have all 6 weeks ready to go by the end of next week.

Now those of you who know me are probably laughing your heads off...I am notoriously bad for doing things the night before (literally) any class or workshop...well you can stop laughing NOW!! I am determined to get this done so I don't have to worry about it...I also want lots of people to sign up!!!

Here is my first project they will be doing...It is a class I did some time ago...I got the idea from my friend Karen..she always has great ideas...AND she is a phenomenal stamper...go check out her blog Paper Playhouse and you'll see what I mean.



So where was I?? Oh yeah the class...it uses SU's Bitty Birthday set and they make all of the items posted in the pictures. I went with the colours So Saffron and Bashful Blue and the Sale-a-bration designer paper ( I have a ton of it). I am really pleased with the way the items turned out (although the pictures aren't the best)...now I just have to figure out how to organize the class to avoid "traffic jams" at each station!!

1 comment:

  1. And I got the idea from someone else's fabulous blog...can't recall who it is anymore though, but thank you for sharing your ideas! :)
    The ladies will love this class Miche...1 down, 5 to go. :)

    ReplyDelete